Monday, October 25, 2010

That's my chair!

So Mia has this blue chair. She loves this blue chair. In fact, she's beat up another kid at daycare thinking that he was stealing a blue chair that is unrelated to the blue chair she has at home. So it's not wonder that she wasn't to pleased that we packed her precious Bumbo up. I put it in a storage box along with her clothing that we'll keep for when we have a second child (some day far, far, far from now, grandparents - just cool your jets).

Anyway, I had this storage box on her bedroom floor. She popped the lid off, discovered her Bumbo buried under some clothing, cleared off the clothes, climbed into the box and sat in her chair.





I repacked it while she was distracted with something else, so the Bumbo has made its departure. But I'm sure if there's any blue chair that crosses Mia's path, she'll get it in. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment