Monday, October 11, 2010

Conald McDonald

Yesterday we went to my Aunt Connie and Jimmy's wedding and it was fantastic! Leigh is quite excited that Connie's new last name is McDonald, and he has dubbed her Conald McDonald.

Just to summarize: karaoke wedding at George's Majestic Lounge. George's is one of the most historic bars on Dickson. I have to admit, it was kind of crazy seeing my aunt get married on the same stage where my friends used to play all the time with Six Hung Sprung.

We had so much fun. Here are some photos from the big event

With my cousin Carly and her boyfriend, who normally doesn't look so scary:

With my fantastic Uncle Kelly, who is Mia's godfather:

Leigh and me with my dad and stepmom:


My Grandma Sue and my Uncle Kelly on their way to drink whiskey together (seriously):


My dad with his cousin, Uncle Norm's daughter:



The fabulous Del Colles, Josh and Zoe:



The sign outside, congratulating Jimmy, Connie and Tyrannosaurus Chicken:



I'm sorry I don't have ANY photos of Connie and Jimmy that turned out! I was so bummed! They're all crazy dark and blurry. Lame. I'll post some whenever they get their professional photos back.

No comments:

Post a Comment