Saturday, July 23, 2011

Those Darn Schmids

We finally got to meet Aubrey! Let me just say ... my friend Emily has such a beautiful daughter. We made it over to Fayetteville this weekend to get a peek at her little girl, who was born right before we went on vacation. It was so exciting to see tiny Aubrey and see Little and Aaron.

We left Mia with my Aunt Connie because she wasn't feeling too well. She and Aubrey can get crazy some other time. Leigh and I waited impatiently for Aubrey to wake up, and we both had the chance to hold her.


And then I held her some more.


And then Clarence the pug got jealous. Sorry, C-Murder.


1 comment:

  1. Awwwhhhhh! For a moment I thought you knew another Aubrey! lol. What a pretty girl. Hope she and mama are doing well! (Come to Lr!)

    ReplyDelete