Monday, July 11, 2011

Madison

My cousin Sarah has the most adorable, hilarious little girl: Madison.

Madison is quite a bit older than Mia, so we were wondering how everything would go down when we got the two together in Harvard. Madison has plenty of toys and things at her grandparents' house, and my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Russ were a little concerned about how having a visitor all over her toys would play out. Mia isn't really old enough to share, and Madison is just old enough to know the things are hers.



Success! After a little crying, all was well. They even blew bubbles together.



Madison is known for being pretty outspoken, which is pretty funny coming from who looks so sweet. I called the house while Leigh and I were in Chicago for the day to see how Mia was doing, and Madison handled the call. She told me to put Leigh on the phone. They had a good talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment