Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy birthday, Leigh!

To celebrate Leigh's birthday, we went out for a round of golf with Bryan Dean and Tre Dupuy. Tre played amazingly, and Leigh and Dean also shot in the 100 range.


It was a great day for me - I shot only 17 over double par! I think my Grandpa Dean is now immediately regretting giving me his clubs. (I promise to work on my long game, Grandpa!) I also hit this beauty. I actually had a great drive, but I managed to hit the only puddle on the entire hole! It was the tiniest water hazard ever. Leigh shot a video of my awkward swing.








In addition to that, we also saw this guy:

What is he doing? He's busy looking like an actor out of an 1950s exercise video. He was sweating like a madman and wearing Chuck Taylors. He must live on the course, because he was in a back yard walking back and forth carrying a kettle weight. I wished I could have captured him in full action - carrying the weight over his head, out in front of him, swinging it to the side. It was amazing.

And then there was this: Tre's attempt at frightening a squirrel.




It worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment