Saturday, June 4, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor and the Half-Naked Man

A couple of our fabulous friends, Elizabeth Taylor (yes, Elizabeth Taylor) and John Semtner, are getting married at the end of the month. I attended Elizabeth's bachelorette party, and it was fabulous. Kelli, a friend of mine who is one of her bridesmaids, planned the most hysterical activity ever. Elizabeth and John are going to Paris for their honeymoon, so Kelli hired a model to wear a beret, a neck scarf and his skivvies to model for us. So we all painted him. It. Was. Hilarious. Mostly because Elizabeth hates feeling awkward. I loved it.


Elizabeth is the one standing to the right of me (in the strapless dress) and Kelli is to the right of her (in the black and pink dress):

1 comment:

  1. Stop it. That is too funny!!!!

    And for some reason I have to enter all my info when I leave a comment.... weird. Guess all kinds of things changed while I was without computer for those months.

    ReplyDelete