Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Emo urban hipster baby

So Leigh and I were hanging out in the Paseo when we decided to take some emo hipsters pictures of Mia. Hilarious. I give you the captions of what Mia is thinking.


Hey guy! I'm still living at home, so can I borrow a dollar?

I just realized my shoes aren't made of entirely organic materials! Damn it!




The world is a cold, cold place. I'm already jaded.



Omigod - I almost forgot that "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist" comes out on BluRay today! I've got to go get it!



Hey friend! I'm just waiting for Whole Foods to open.



Look at all that litter. I'll complain about it, but I don't want to pick it up myself.





I'm praying to God that I left my iPod charging at home.



My dad and me: breaking racial stereotypes.



Don't bother me. I'm busy climbing the building blocks of angst.




1 comment:

  1. Hipster indeed! Great seeing you this weekend. We need to make that happen more often!

    ReplyDelete