Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day: Grandma love

I'm going to post a couple different things about our Labor Day weekend in Mountain Home, so just get ready ...

I think my mom might be the president of the Mia Jacobs Fan Club. Well, at least co-president along with the other grandparents. This weekend she spent most of her time doting on Mia, who played coy for a while before giving in to the grandma love. They chatted, played, cuddled and spent lots of time admiring one another.

My mom explains to Mia why the Chicago Cubs aren't that great this year. And every year.
Mia gets hugs because of her Packers shirt.
My mom claps Mia's feet together, which Mia always finds funny.
And now she's over the whole feet clapping thing.
Mia falls asleep eating in my mom's arms.
Mia takes up her post in my mom's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment