Monday, August 30, 2010

Eleven months

Mia is 11 months old today. One of the paper's photographers emailed me these photos today of Mia with us. He snapped them Saturday. She's getting so big. How did that happen?








Every day I am in awe with how lucky we are. She's healthy, happy and delightful. She's figuring out how to be mischievous. She wants to be near us. She's hungry and a picky eater. She loves everyone, and the world loves her back. She's growing. Her hair is growing. She's still the tiniest person in her classroom. Leaving her in the morning is still impossible. She laughs more and gets tickled about things, like peekaboo and daddy shaking her tummy. She's so quiet but can get really loud when she has something important to say. She loves to walk holding our hands, preferably with one hand to each parent. She's almost ready to do it on her own.


I get a little emotional thinking about all of this, so I'll leave it at that. :)

1 comment:

  1. Precious. She is absolutely beautiful. And those are some great pictures!! Mia is at one of my most favorite baby ages, 10-12 months (actually, I think all ages are my favorite, ha!). They really start being fun little people at that age.

    ReplyDelete