Friday, August 27, 2010

Design Star

I'm just going to be honest with myself here. I am not good at interior design in any manner. At all. I'm just proud when the house is clean. Let me correct that: I'm just proud of myself for that one time the house was clean. Literally once. It was in December 2009.


So this was kind of a big deal at the Jacobs house:





What is it? Well, folks, it's matching photo frames. Thank you, Kelli Dupuy, for having matching photo frames in your house. I stole your idea. We had mostly silver frames, so I replaced a few with new silver frames. Now look at that! And, because I was feeling ambitious, I gathered two decorations from around the house that were silver and tacked them on the end. Leigh had that clock, which I find ironic, and we got the letter J from our friends Lance and Christa as a wedding present. I mean, seriously. I felt like Superwoman. (Notice I didn't share pictures of the rest of our living room, though.)


I made Leigh come and look at it. More than once. He was as excited for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment