Sunday, February 14, 2010

My footy Valentine

I dressed Mia up for Valentine's Day. Yes, that is a bow. What of it? She wore a cute little number with hearts that says love on the side, along with red socks and her cute pink shoes from the Del Colles.

But after a little milk debacle, we had to switch outfits. While I was changing her clothes, she spent some time with her real Valentine: her foot. She finally was able to put her foot in her mouth earlier this week after several days of trying. It was a monumental achievement for her; she was obviously very, very excited. So since then, whenever she's free of the restraints of clothing, one foot is always in her mouth. Right after she was born Leigh said, "I can't wait until she can put her foot in her mouth!" And I was like, "Babies don't really do that, do they?" Yes, they do. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment