Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy birthday, Jesus!

We celebrated the birth of the Prince of Peace by playing a xylophone shaped like an alligator! Hooray!

This Christmas was so much fun. Mia was old enough this year to open presents, though she didn't really get that we were tearing up the paper for a reason. It was still so much fun!



My grandparents gave Mia a pair of tiny, hilarious moccasins. So, of course, we both had to put our warm house shoes on.

They also gave Mia an outstanding bow, which I immediately put on and she immediately took off. Oh well. I'm glad Leigh snapped a picture to document the 1.3 seconds of adorableness.

I got an AWESOME pair of rain boots and rain boot liners (who knew those even existed? they're so great) from my Uncle Jeff. Leigh gave me this beautiful headband from my favorite shop in Oklahoma City. I love it!


I got Leigh a video game for Christmas, but that's for another blog post. After we opened gifts, Grandma Peggy and PawPaw Bob came over.

No comments:

Post a Comment