Friday, November 26, 2010

Our friend Thabo

So we made good friends with an Oklahoma City Thunder player the other night. And when I say, "we made good friends," I really mean that we saw him at a restaurant.

We saw Thabo Sefolosha. He, his wife and their two daughters were eating at Zorba's in the booth next to us. Mia was in a high chair and so of course was super interested in Thabo's daughter in a high chair. Leigh kept say, "Mia! Go make friends!" haha It was great.

Thabo's older daughter kept peeking over the top and around the side of their booth to look at us. We'd wave and make faces. When he left, he looked at our booth and said hi to us and then saw Mia, leaned down a bit and said hello. It was so cool! While I wanted so badly to get a photo with him, he was with his family. (He could have been the second Thunder player in my photo collection!) But him saying hi to Mia was absolutely awesome.

We went to the Thunder game the other night and saw our new BFF. I knew he was busy, so I didn't bother him. But we're totally friends now. Totally.




No comments:

Post a Comment