Sunday, November 28, 2010

Coloring the dogs green

Mia and the dogs have a great relationship, but sometimes the dogs are a little too big for wee tiny Mia. I equate it to having animals the size of rhinos galloping through the house, knocking you down left and right. Mia takes it in stride, and the dogs put up with her quite well, too. Let me share a series of events that illustrate this relationship perfectly.

Mia: "Skye, I want to pet you!"


Skye: "But I want to sniff you first!"
Mia: "You just knocked me over, jerk! What the heck? I just wanted to pet you."


Mia: "This calls for my green crayon."


Mia: "For knocking me down, I'm coloring your nose green."
Skye: "Whatever. I'll eat that crayon as soon as you fall asleep.

Mia: "Deter, I'm coloring your nose, too, just for good measure."

Mia: "And I'll color your head while I'm at it."
Deter: "Carrie. Seriously? Do something."
Deter: "I give up. This is my life now."
Notice Mia's green crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment