Friday, April 9, 2010

ACL

My ACL and meniscus are torn in my right knee. Long story short, I probably will need surgery. This is the most ridiculous thing ever.

This morning I saw Angie Waples, our goalie's wife and a PA at Southwest Orthopedic. She and a doctor felt my knee and weren't sure exactly what was going on but were hopeful it was just some bruising or something else that wouldn't require surgery. Unfortunately, an MRI revealed differently. Angie called this afternoon with the bad news. She was so kind and helpful. I'm glad I saw her rather than just some random stranger.

Leigh is my chauffeur.

I have an appointment with a surgeon at noon Monday. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I'm so sorry! That is a terrible injury. Wish I was closer so could offer a helping hand!

    ReplyDelete