Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Texas Christmas

So if you were to guess what is involved in a Texas Christmas, what would you guess? That's right: cowboy hats, cowboy boots and armadillos.

We discovered that Mia has the same hat size as a Build-a-Bear ...


It was really hilarious. She was, of course, very tolerant of our nonsense.

So then she decided to round up her buffalo ...
Once she had the buffalo taken care of, she decided to put on her pink RealTree boots she got from Grandpa Doug and ride the armadillo.
Then it was time to eat. We had the back half of a pig my dad's friend shot. It was extremely creepy looking on the grill, but it was really tasty when we ate.

Mia enjoyed some more cuddle time with her family, particularly Aunt Susie, Uncle Jeff and her great-grandparents, who also happen to be just plain great in general.

While we were in College Station, my dad helped Mia do her first Hog Call. I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure I wet my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment