Sunday, March 14, 2010

James Harden for the win

OK, so maybe James Harden didn't score the winning shot tonight when Leigh and I went to see the Thunder take down to the Utah Jazz. He was injured. However, I still was super excited to see him! He was wearing this different kind of jacket. (That's him in the grey in the middle.) If anybody else would have worn it, they might have looked like a Civil War reenactor, a Chinese restaurant waiter or a bellhop. But because it was James Harden, he looked great!

The amazing Vicki Guerra scored tickets for my Newsroom 101 kiddos, and the leftovers went to volunteers. Thank you, Vicki! James Harden is, hands down, my favorite Thunder player. Why? Click here. Watch the first video. It's fabulous. I love them! What other NBA stars are going to be trying to become video stars in their hotel mirrors? They're great. So Leigh got me a Broingtons shirt for Christmas. Of course I had to wear it out to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment