Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Coming in from the cold

Last night was awful. Mia started sneezing blood, and it was pretty scary. I called Nancy and she said it was normal. Little bitty noses are sensitive, so after a bunch of hard sneezing for two days, the tissue can become irritated and break. It was maybe the saddest thing ever.

This morning Mia had a doctor's appointment, which she had anyway, and he said all the same things Nancy said: the cold will go away on its own. He said her ears and chest were clear, so no need to fret.

You can tell she feels better today than yesterday, though she still feels pretty yucky. I shot this video of her talking about how awful she feels.

Right after I took this video, she kept talking and talking. She wore herself out and eventually talked herself to sleep. I laughed and woke her up. She talked herself to sleep again and I laughed again. I eventually had to move to the edge of the bed so she could talk, fall asleep and not be distributed by my laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment