Friday, October 30, 2009

She Blinked

OK, Mia didn't really blink. She never opened her eyes. It was like one big long blink. Today I took her to Walmart to have her picture made. I fed her right before I left because I heard that the combination of a full belly and a car ride yields a sleepy baby just in time for photos. She slept peacefully the whole time.

This was my first time to take her in somewhere (besides the doctor's office) without Leigh. We both had our fingers crossed for no poop and no inconsolable crying. She didn't do either. She was a complete angel, and I can't wait for the pictures to come back in a couple weeks! I'll post the link to the proofs as soon as we get it.

And on a side note, Mia is one month old today! Well, she's one month old according to me. According to Leigh, she was one month old Wednesday. (Wednesday was four weeks. Today is Oct. 30.) We will compromise and say she was one month old yesterday. Either way, Mia celebrated her milestone by pooping, crying and eating a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment