Friday, July 20, 2012

When I nearly killed someone

Mia's hair was making her look like a homeless hippie, so we took her to get a haircut before we take our trip to South Africa. I love, love, love her curls, so I get a little protective about them. This is the conversation I had with the lady cutting Mia's hair.

Me: "Is it true that if you cut off a baby's curls they won't grow back and the hair will always be straight?"
Her: "Yes."

And that's when she cut off all of Mia's curls.

And that's when I wanted to sue SuperCuts.

But I'm focusing instead on how adorable Mia is - curls or not - and not how much I wanted to strangle the haircut lady. Maybe it will turn out to be an old wives' tale. We'll see.

I took pictures of Mia:


So she took pictures of me:





No comments:

Post a Comment