Monday, October 31, 2011

The Miakat

Leigh and I realized that this is probably the last year (or second-to-last year) that we can choose Mia's Halloween costume for her. Therefore, this is our last year (or second-to-last year) to pick something super hilarious. What was she? Meerkat. Oh yes.

She went to school in a Halloween outfit, but we had to save the meerkat for trick-or-treating.


We went to Jill's house, Haunt the Zoo and the to the Dupuys' house. Here's a montage:








It only took a few stops at the trick-or-treat stations before Mia got the hang of things. She held her little bag up every time.


After we finished Haunt the Zoo, we headed over to see the Dupuys. When we got in the car, Mia was gripping a Twizzler, which I thought wasn't a good piece of candy for someone who doesn't have all her teeth. I told her we'd have candy later and took the Twizzler. She cried out: "My tandy! My tandy!" We had no idea she even knew what candy was.

1 comment: